As I’ve poked around in old categories and posts, it has been satisfying to see the successful fundraisers for children in Haiti and on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. There’s also some not-half-bad stuff strewn about the site among the broken links and out-of-date formatting.
However, it has become painfully clear that I’ve started a lot of stuff I haven’t finished. I know that nobody cares (or is even aware of this) except me, but I need closure. I need to clear the decks before I sail into uncharted waters.
I thought about just deleting all the evidence and starting fresh. I may still do that, but for now I feel compelled to create a list of all the things I’m not going back to and continuing on this blog.
I guess this is a blogger’s confessional of sorts. I confess that I have sinned against you by what I have done, and by what I have left undone.
- I quit trying to have lucid dreams using my brainwave entrainment app.
- I have no intention of doing more Rule of Life posts.
- I will not organize a caper. Sorry, Bob Goff.
- The Collective Podcast is dead.
- I have given up on the idea of an online art auction for the Lakota.
I think that’s it. There, I feel better. Thanks for indulging me. I will now move on with freedom and joy.
I would like to get back to MonkCasting. Also, is anyone up for group online spiritual experimentation in a Google Hangout?